This episode is about shifting your external world while making internal changes. Today’s caller, Jenn, has been through transformational changes, and believes she is confused about her work as a relationship coach. Anyone who is on the growth path will relate to this call in some way.
As we uncover and heal our issues, either in relationships or in the physical, we shift our vibration. Our energetic selves change, which creates a shift in what we’re attracted to and what we attract. Dis-ease and/or toxic relationships are heavy in energetic weight. As we heal, clear, and forgive, it shifts our vibration and it creates changes in our outside world. Some changes happen naturally and some just give us an unsettling feeling about something not being right.
As we shift consciousness our identity shifts, and as it does it can feel confusing, because our external life is not congruent with our internal life.
Just because you don’t have clarity about something, or something doesn’t feel as fulfilling as it used to, doesn’t mean you are confused. You are in a time of change and transformation. For something to transform, it must go through a period of chaos and uncertainty. Don’t rush to figure it out — allow it to be revealed.
To my Aussie Friends — My annual trip to Australia is slated for the first 2 weeks of October, 2017. I will make time for private intensives and possibly a personal growth retreat or mastermind for wellness entrepreneurs. If you are interested email Jill@ChristineHassler.com ASAP!
And as we are coming up on the 100th episode of this podcast, Over It and On With It has caught the attention of the PodcastOne network. It means exposure to a much larger audience, and access to advertisers who help pay production costs. Yay! I’m hoping this allows me to add more coaching episodes.
- Is there some aspect of your life that doesn’t feel right, or just feels off?
- Have you healed a relationship or physical issue that has catalyzed wanting to make changes in other aspects of your life?
- Can you relate to being a chameleon to stay safe? Are you a people pleaser?
- Are you scared of being vulnerable or being seen?
Jenn feels she has lost her inspiration and passion towards her business. She wants to gain clarity around her coaching business.
Jenn’s Key Insights and Ahas:
- She had a falling out with her mother.
- She was physically ill.
- She internalizes her mother’s issues.
- She was a people pleaser and chameleon around her mother.
- She has always been there for others.
- Her relationship coaching feels shallow to her now.
- She’s committed to getting out of her head.
How to Get Over It and On With It:
- She should bring more of her own voice into her business.
- She shouldn’t underestimate the value she brings to her clients.
- For guidance, she should look at the way the people she appreciates share their stories.
- She should share her emotional depths.
- Get Expectation Hangover if you don’t have it already, and in the spiritual section do the lesson quest exercise under the role of the seeker.
- Take an inventory of your external life. Does it match your internal life?
- How can you be more vulnerable and honest? Think of the ways you are a people pleaser or play small. How can you step into a deeper level of authenticity?
- Where are you telling yourself you are confused when you are not? Can you allow yourself to be in uncertainty?
Tweetables:Bring more of you and your own voice into your brand and your business. http://apple.co/1hO8XZR #overitandonwithit Click To Tweet Be willing to have the courage to make the external changes to keep up with your internal growth… Click To Tweet