Sunday June 7th • 10am – 5pm
Join Christine and Ashley for a day of yoga, meditation, coaching, and experiential exercises. Sweat out your stress and concerns. Workout your mind to clear mental chatter. Open your heart and release emotional residue.
Distraction and overwhelm dilutes the sound of our inner wisdom. Come to release the noise that is drowning out the call of your highest purpose and reconnect to the voice of your soul.
In this exclusive one-day immersion, dive deeply into your Truth through the lenses of modern psychology, ancient wisdom, spirituality and coaching.
You will learn:
- A 40-day spiritual practice to strengthen intuition
- A mantra (affirmation) and mudra (posture) that busts fear
- Tools for dealing with your emotions in healthy ways
- Practices for calming your mind and letting go of limiting beliefs
- The power of vulnerability… and what it really means
- Ways to discern the voice of your soul from the voice of your ego
The day includes:
- 90 minute yoga class (all levels welcome)
- 30 minute guided moving and seated chakra meditation
- Healthy and delightful refreshments
- Lecture and dialogue
- Guided processes
- Personal coaching from Christine and Ashley
- Connecting with other like-minded people who may become lifelong friends!
Christine and Ashley are true soul sisters. They studied simultaneously with the same two spiritual teachers who have been at the root of their growth and teachings. This is a unique opportunity to experience their complimentary work that is not to be missed. We are going to do raw, powerful work for our body, mind and soul – and have fun doing it!!!
Time: Sunday 10am – 5pm.
Location: The Quest, Venice 2122 Lincoln Blvd, Venice, CA 90291
Wear yoga clothes, bring a mat, towel, water and a journal. We will have a one-hour break and provide light refreshments.
About Ashley Turner
Recently named one of the ‘100 Women in Wellness to Watch’ by MindBodyGreen, Ashley is a celebrated yoga-meditation teacher, mind-body psychotherapy intern, writer and speaker. She is the co-founder of the Urban Priestess Year-long Mystery School, creator of several online courses, the MEDITATION 101 Virtual Conference, 9 best-selling yoga dvd’s and co-author of Aroma Yoga.
Known for her innovative fusion of neurobiology, Western psychology, yoga/meditation and spirituality, Ashley works with clients worldwide and leads transformative events to power points around the globe.
For more details, please visit: AshleyTurner.org
About Christine Hassler
For over a decade Christine Hassler has been committed to catalyzing radical self-reflection and offering practical direction. She does this in the forms of a coach and spiritual counselor, international speaker, retreat facilitator and author of three books, most recently the national best seller, Expectation Hangover. Learn more about Christine here.