This call is about is about how to use your anxiety as an alarm system.Today’s caller, Lorin, asks how she can start thriving instead of surviving at work but what we discover together is that her ability to thrive has more to do with her ability to trust and listen to herself.
If you suffer from any type of anxiety this call will be helpful because I teach Lorin not to minimize her feelings and to use them as her personal alarm system.
We all start out being internally referenced, being totally connected to our own intuition, and then something pulls us out. We become externally referenced and that becomes what we are fluent in, which is what other people think of us and our desire to please others. We need to relearn how to become fluent in being internally referenced and trusting ourselves.
People-pleasing is over-caring about what others think, lacking a sense of self and a lack of self-trust. Along with a loss of sense of self, comes anxiety and trouble with making decisions.
And, when you are in a relationship with God or Spirit, it’s more than just praying for things and being grateful. Having that relationship makes it easier to trust yourself. It’s easier to become internally referenced when you have the universe to turn to for the answers.
*Coaches — It is important to ask a lot of questions before you start offering any kind of guidance or solution, or to pull out any tool you have to work with the client on the problem they are presenting. Too many coaches put pressure on themselves to fix a problem before getting enough information.
Would you like to become a masterful, profitable coach? Join me in San Diego June 30 & July 1st to fast-track the success of your health or life coaching business. There are only 10 spaces left. If you have a service-based business, visit Christine’s Master Class for more information or email Jill@ChristineHassler.com to sign up.
I have one personal coaching spot available this year. If you would like me as your personal coach email Jill@ChristineHassler.com for more information.
- Do you feel like you are merely surviving rather than thriving?
- Can you relate to being a people-pleaser?
- Is feeling anxious on a REGULAR basis something you struggle with?
- Do often run to others for their advice because you have trouble making decisions on your own?
Lorin wants to know how she can start thriving, instead of surviving in her career.
Lorin’s Key Insights and Ahas:
- She has dealt with anxiety through much of her life.
- She lost a sister early in her life.
- She thinks she’s codependent.
- She puts a lot of labels on herself.
- She’s a people-pleaser.
- Her anxiety is an internal alarm.
- She gives her power away.
- She’s been trying to get rid of her anxiety instead of using it.
- She is missing a connection to spirit [God].
How to Get Over It and On With It:
- She needs to give herself permission to start looking for another job.
- She needs to start working with her anxiety.
- She needs to start taking action without asking other people first.
- She needs to find her connection or reconnect with God.
Assignments For You:
- If you experience anxiety use it as your alert system.
- If you are externally referenced, use a meditation to pull your energy back inward.
- If you are dealing with a job you don’t like, give yourself permission to look for something more aligned and do your best to get in acceptance of your current job.
- If you are a people-pleaser, use your intuition toward yourself rather than others and be more selfish.
- Flex your decision-making muscle. Make decisions 100% on your own and trust yourself.
THIRDLOVE — What if you could take the away the hassle of bra shopping and find the perfect fitting bra in minutes? Take the fit finder quiz to find your perfect size, even if it’s a half size. They have over 60 bra sizes! Use the link to get 15% off the first purchase of your favorite bra.
Christine Hassler — Join the Free Over It and On With It Community
Assist@ChristineHassler.com — For those interested in being on the show
Tweetables:Anything you desire is 100% possible. There is enough abundance to go around.… Click To Tweet You are far more intuitive than you may realize. http://apple.co/1hO8XZR #overitandonwithit Click To Tweet Renew your relationship with Spirit. It is easier to become internally referenced when you have… Click To Tweet