This call is about is about self-trust and overcoming imposter syndrome. Today’s caller, Frantzces, wants guidance around starting her coaching business but we dive deeper into her limiting beliefs and the fear that keeps her from trusting others. This call offers insights even for those who do not want to be a coach or entrepreneur.
It is hard to attract the right kind of people into our lives if we are skeptical of people in general. If you grew up hearing ‘don’t trust people,’ you need to re-frame the belief and affirm that you can trust people. The key to knowing who to trust is trusting yourself. It all begins with self-trust.
Many of us come up against the imposter syndrome or doubting ourselves. The imposter syndrome is when we aren’t doing for ourselves what we are doing for other people. Walking the talk and practicing what we preach doesn’t mean we have it all figured out; it means we practice the principles we teach. That is how integration happens.
If you identify with this call, as soon as you start doing the work, trusting yourself, and investing in a coach, the imposter syndrome will go away. Get a coach, deal, heal and go for your dreams.
Would you like to become a masterful, profitable coach? Join me in San Diego June 30 & July 1st to fast-track the success of your health or life coaching business. There are only 10 spaces left. If you have a service-based business, visit Christine’s Master Class for more information or email [email protected] to sign up.
- Do you want to start a coaching practice?
- Do you have a coach of your own?
- Do you have a group of people you feel close to and connected with that you trust?
- Did you grow up in an environment where you were told not to trust other people or, you didn’t feel safe at home?
- Do you ever suffer from imposter syndrome?
Frantzces wants to start a coaching practice but is struggling with feeling like an imposter.
Frantzces’ Key Insights and Ahas:
- She has difficulty focusing on what she wants.
- She has a limiting belief that there aren’t people she can trust.
- She doesn’t let people get too close.
- She has a background in psychology.
- She wants to be the person who walks the talk.
- She was afraid to speak up as a child.
- She let herself be seen at the Signature Retreat.
- She’s ready to find her teacher/coach.
How to Get Over It and On With It:
- She needs to ask her higher wisdom to guide her toward the right coach.
- She should allow herself receive love and healing.
- She needs to nurture herself through self-care.
JustFab — Do you want to have great style without spending a fortune? Go to the go-to online site for what is new and trending. JustFab has shoes, clothes, and accessories. VIP’s get 30% off retail. And, use the link above and get 50% off EVERYTHING on the site!
Havenly — helps you create beautifully designed spaces with an interior designer based on your unique style. Take the freestyle quiz and get the guaranteed best prices when you order direct from Havenly. Use the link above for 25% off your first design package.
Christine Hassler — Join the Free Over It and On With It Community
[email protected] — For those interested in being on the show
Tweetables:The only way to flex our trust muscle is to put ourselves in situations with some degree of vulnerability, uncertainty, or surrender. https://apple.co/1hO8XZR #overitandonwithit Click To Tweet It is hard to attract the right kind of people into our lives if we are skeptical of people in general. https://apple.co/1hO8XZR #overitandonwithit Click To Tweet What we teach is often what we most need to learn. https://apple.co/1hO8XZR #overitandonwithit Click To Tweet