This call is about is about shifting your perspective and living the life you want to live. Today’s caller, Mickey, feels she can never quite reach success. She has done a bit of self-development work but is still bumping up against low self-worth issues and the belief that she is not good enough. Sometimes, the bigger the consumer of personal growth, the bigger the critic of one’s progress.
It helps to get some altitude on our past and on our life so we can get a different, more expansive view of things. Our soul evolves in many lifetimes. We come back each time with a certain curriculum of what we are here to learn. The only way to learn what we need is to experience the contrast. Look at your life as a school. We are all here to learn and grow. Everything that happens, happens for us, because it sets up the soul lesson that is helpful to our evolution.
It is incredibly common that when we are ready to know about and face an issue, the right information, teachers, and healers show up.
And, being an Empath is a gift, but taking on people’s things and wanting to fix them, save them, or solve something is not empathic. It’s the ego part of us that wants to feel like we are helping people. The empath part of us feels, is sensitive, and has compassion. Don’t confuse empathy with your ego’s desires. You are not here to save the world.
We can’t save ourselves by helping others. We have to become students and apply the same guidance, support, and insight we give to others, to ourselves. Often, people who have done a lot of personal development work believe they should know better.
Would you like to become a masterful, profitable coach? Join me in San Diego June 30 & July 1st to fast-track the success of your health or life coaching business. There are only 9 spaces left. If you have a service-based business, visit Christine’s Master Class for more information or email Jill@ChristineHassler.com to sign up.
- Do you experience an ongoing sense of looking at other peoples lives that seem to be working out brilliantly and are wondering what you are doing “wrong”?
- Is low self-worth something you can relate to?
- Are you good at teaching self-love and personal development but you find embodying the principles challenging?
- Have you ever or are you now in a relationship with a narcissist?
Mickey wants to know how to get over her feeling of being held back from success.
Mickey’s Key Insights and Ahas:
- She has done a lot of personal growth work.
- Her parents considered abortion before she was born.
- She feels not good enough.
- She is a coach.
- She hides her heart from other people.
- She sources her self-worth through others.
- She collects evidence that she is not worthy.
- She needs to change her perspective about her worth.
How to Get Over It and On With It:
- She needs to get rid of the story that she is not good enough.
- She needs to get a little more selfish.
- She needs to write out her belief systems and reframe them.
- She needs to change her perception from fear to love.
Assignments For You:
- If you have issues tied to pre-birth or infancy, put out to the universe that you are ready for a skilled specialist to help you with it.
- When it comes to your soul curriculum, upgrade your perspective and create a miracle by shifting your perception.
- Have a beginner’s mind. Re-read one of your favorite personal growth books. Listen to my previous podcasts again.
- Get congruent with your work and your finances. If you are always giving more of what you preach to others than to yourself find balance.
Havenly — helps you create beautifully designed spaces with an interior designer based on your unique style. Take the freestyle quiz and get the guaranteed best prices when you order direct from Havenly. Use the link above for 25% off your first design package.
Christine Hassler — Join the Free Over It and On With It Community
Assist@ChristineHassler.com — For those interested in being on the show
Tweetables:We are not here to save the world. We are here to evolve our consciousness and live the life we want to live. http://apple.co/1hO8XZR #overitandonwithit Click To Tweet Sometimes we attract an extreme example, or caricature, of what we need to be. http://apple.co/1hO8XZR #overitandonwithit Click To Tweet To be able to generate prosperity and hold on to what we create, we have to know we deserve it. http://apple.co/1hO8XZR #overitandonwithit Click To Tweet