This call is about changing your perception of a difficult memory from the past. Today’s caller, Sam, has a perception of a past event that is clouding the way she sees herself and her life. She doesn’t feel comfortable in her own skin and doesn’t want to truly be seen. This session is a beautiful demonstration of a miracle.
The spiritual definition of a miracle is a change in perception. And often it’s a change in perception from fear to love.
I encourage you to look back on how you are holding certain memories. If you continue to hold certain memories as the victim you will continue to feel like the victim and it will continue to show up in your life.
And, my 2019 Signature Retreat for women will be in San Diego in March. This event always fills up quickly to enroll click Christine’s Spring Retreat to secure your spot.
- Is there a significant life event that has impacted you but you can’t seem to shift?
- Do you feel comfortable in your own skin?
- Do you hold yourself back?
- Are you overly concerned about what people think of you?
- Are you more comfortable being a caretaker or providing for others than getting attention because you are concerned about being judged?
- How connected to your sexuality are you? Do you carry any shame around it or feel inhibited?
Sam wants to know how she can step into her light, allow herself to be seen and to feel comfortable in her skin.
Sam’s Key Insights and Ahas:
- She feels disconnected.
- She is depressed and feels sad.
- She feels blocked.
- She fears being seen.
- She was publicly shamed.
- Her parents were critical of her.
- She is a free spirit at her core.
- She was searching for validation and approval.
- She doesn’t trust her impulses.
- She feels disconnected from her body.
How to Get Over It and On With It:
- She needs to forgive herself.
- She needs to reframe her situation.
- She needs to let go of her shame.
- She should have more fun.
Assignments For You:
- Know you are desirable, feel safe in your body and allow the people you want into your life. You are not prey. You are desirable.
- Consider how you can reawaken your sexual energy and desires through dance, tantra, or other creative outlets.
- Write out the worst thing people could say or think about you.
- Look for the positive projections in your life.
Wander Beauty — is a line of multi-tasking beauty essentials that are easy to use, cruelty-free and travel-friendly. Make-up should give you maximum impact with minimum effort. So, make the most out of your beauty routine. Get 20% off your purchase at Wanderbeauty.com/OVERIT or click the link above.
Christine Hassler — Join the Free Over It and On With It Community
Assist@ChristineHassler.com — For those interested in being on the show