This is a call about feeling worthy, trusting yourself, and knowing you are enough. Today’s caller, Lisa, mistakenly believes she is defective in some way, but it’s not true. She initially questions her career path but we unpack her question to get to the root of what is blocking her. There are some powerful ‘ahas’ in this call.
When our desires and our wants are not congruent with our beliefs about ourselves, we can fall into the trap of looking outside ourselves to make us feel a certain way. The universe will keep blocking that from happening because it wants us to learn that we can generate those feelings from inside ourselves and we don’t need anyone or anything else to make us feel confident or believe in ourselves.
Our life lessons, our parents, the things that impact our personality and behavioral patterns; all of it is changeable. All of that is healable, I promise you. What is not shiftable is your soul and your spirit. Your soul essence, who you are, your spirit can never be defective or deflated.
Join Stef and I three to five times per week, as we guide you through breathwork to release stress and fear, meditation to shift your state, and then answer your questions to support you. Visit ChristineHassler.com/freecall and allow us to support you.
Listen to my last Coaches Corner where Emily Fletcher shares a meditation designed to help us stress less. After listening go to Zivameditation.com/online/ to get 50% off one of her mediation trainings.
Stefan and I will be hosting our second ‘Be the Queen’ virtual teaching and coaching in April. The program for women seeking to call in an amazing, conscious relationship includes nine calls, a Facebook group, Facebook Lives, and a bonus live event in September. Christinehassler.com/bethequeen/
- Do you feel defective because you can’t seem to get to where you want to be in your life?
- Are you trying a lot of things, hoping to find something you are passionate about or love doing?
- Did you have too much responsibility as a child?
- Do you have contradicting desires and beliefs?
Lisa has spent years in a job she doesn’t like and feels stuck but can’t pinpoint what she really wants to do.
Lisa’s Key Insights and Ahas:
- She is in a career she doesn’t like.
- She feels like she is a procrastinator and lazy.
- She took the first job she was offered.
- She wants to be in a more strategic position.
- She feels stressed.
- She started pursuing fashion as a hobby.
- She believes that she is unworthy.
- She has never felt connected to anything.
- She didn’t have the opportunity to play and be herself as a child.
- She is a generational pattern breaker.
- She lived in a state of survival as a child.
- Her spirit wants more.
- She is doing EMDR therapy.
- Her desires and her wants are not congruent with her beliefs about herself.
How to Get Over It and On With It:
- She should be proud of herself for getting out there and trying new things.
- She needs to reparent and heal herself.
- She needs to tap into her shadow self and express herself.
- She should read Expectation Hangover and join my Personal Mastery course.
Assignments and Takeaways:
- Think about things that you were shamed for as a child and have compassion for yourself, take back your power, and give yourself permission to start enjoying the things you love.
- Commit to feeling again. It’s not about discipline, it’s about being attuned to what is going on in the moment.
Christine Hassler — Join the Free Over It and On With It Community
Assist@ChristineHassler.com — For men interested in being on the show
Tweetables:We have our life events and our soul curriculum that form our personality and our conditioned behavior then we have our soul and our spirit. Our soul and our spirit can never be dimmed. Click To Tweet Do you want to play a supporting character or play the lead role in your life? Click To Tweet Why did you pick the parents and the family situation that you are in? Click To Tweet