This is a call about accessing faith when your logical mind has doubts. Today’s caller, Emma, is feeling anxious about not being able to access her faith. She says the mental understanding of God has her optimistic about the future but she wasn’t experientially getting it. And, an uncertain future is exacerbating her anxiety.
A relationship with a higher power can be complicated just like a relationship with people. We can go through ebbs and flows where we are totally into it and we feel it and then there are times when we are questioning everything.
Part of the reason many of us feel anger toward God is that we see a lot of suffering. We even see something like the pandemic and wonder if there really is a God. Remember that we are made from the image and likeness of God. The reason there is suffering in the world isn’t necessarily because God or the universe did it, it is our free will that has created what we live with on a day-to-day basis.
The universe, I believe, is always helping us move more and more toward evolution. It points out the contrast of when we are out of alignment with harmony, balance, and love. And as a collective, we have been out of alignment for a long time which is just one of the reasons we are experiencing this difficult time.
If we project human behavior onto God or onto the universe it will never make sense to us. We have to see our higher power, without judgment. God/Universe is an all-knowing, all-loving thing. All it wants is for us to know ourselves as it, to know ourselves as unconditional love, untapped possibility, and oneness.
We forget that God exists inside of each of us and we live in a world where we are still evolving. You don’t have to earn God. The more we shift into the energy of love, the energy of gratitude, and the energy of worthiness, there will be less suffering.
How can you experience the unconditional love of the universe if you don’t feel worthy to receive it?
Join Stef and me three to five times per week, as we guide you through breathwork to release stress and fear, meditation to shift your state, and then answer your questions to support you. Visit ChristineHassler.com/freecall and download the call from 4/4/20 about anger.
Stefan and I will be hosting our second ‘Be the Queen’ virtual teaching and coaching in April. The program for women seeking to call in an amazing, conscious relationship includes nine calls, a Facebook group, Facebook Lives, and a bonus live event in September. Christinehassler.com/bethequeen.
- What does faith mean to you? Do you feel like you have it?
- Do you want to have faith but you just don’t feel it?
- Do you think you are worthy of being loved and supported by God or a higher power?
- Are you a bit angry at God and the universe and you are not sure what to do about it?
Emma doesn’t understand why she can’t access feelings of faith; she would like guidance about how to find meaning and connection.
Emma’s Key Insights and Ahas:
- She is feeling anxious about the future.
- She believes she doesn’t have faith.
- She doesn’t connect with any particular religion.
- She has had bouts of extreme uncertainty.
- She doesn’t believe things are fair.
- She has a pattern of being unable to express her feelings.
- She believes she is not enough and unworthy.
- She was bullied when she was a child.
- She has been repressing anger for a long time.
- Deep down she remembers what it is like to be connected.
How to Get Over It and On With It:
- She should join me in my Personal Mastery course. Get $200 off by using the promo code ‘HEALTH’ and take advantage of the monthly payment plan.
- She needs a good emotional release.
- She needs to work through the anger by doing the empty chair practice putting God in the opposite chair.
- Download my free meditation to help you slip into your sense of faith and sense of spirituality. Download it at ChristineHassler.com/Faith.
- Tap into your worthiness by using a picture of yourself as a child and feel into love and worthiness.
Christine Hassler — Join the Free Over It and On With It Community
Jill@ChristineHassler.com — For information on any of my services.
Tweetables:We can get into a mind spin when we try to understand faith with our logical mind. Click To Tweet What things are you judging yourself for that either consciously or unconsciously are making you feel unworthy of having God in your life? Click To Tweet Sometimes we need more than just talking. We need a good old temper tantrum, a great cry, or some crazy dance. Click To Tweet