WITH CHRISTINE HASSLER
EP 269: Finding Direction in Life with Meagan
This call is about moving past programmed beliefs to uncover your authentic beliefs. Today’s caller, Meagan, is feeling unfulfilled and directionless. After her father’s passing, she had to take on a lot of responsibility quickly but did not receive support from her family. What we discover is that she has competing intentions or programmed beliefs that are bumping up against her authentic beliefs.
Life during our late 20s and early 30s can be difficult because it is at a time in life when it’s a weird combination of trying to figure out our future while also trying to clean up our past. We don’t want to repeat our past but it’s hard to get clarity on the future when we have not cleaned up our past first.
Often, our programmed beliefs and conditioning bump up against who we authentically are and it creates conflict.
Whenever we are doing clearing work or processing work of our past, at the same time we must reprogram our brain with the beliefs we want to believe, or the beliefs that we authentically believe. Sometimes we just need a little reminder of what those are.
And, as we start to clear things out we want to make sure we put new programs in, otherwise, the brain tends to hang on to the old stuff.
Secure your spot for the next live group coaching call about sex, intimacy, love, and relationships. The live call starts at 5 pm PST on 11/11/20. Go to ChristineHassler.com.group for more information or to access the library of past and future group calls. Become part of my community for only $20.
- Do you ever feel like you are not on the “right path” or don’t have the direction in your life that you want?
- Do you feel like you “should” have a more secure career path?
- Growing up, did you feel free to express yourself creatively, and emotionally?
- Have you ever experienced a loss you have yet to fully grieve?
Meagan would like guidance on finding direction and fulfillment in her life.
Meagan’s Key Insights and Ahas:
- She feels she lacks direction.
- She was jolted into adulthood much sooner than she expected after her father’s passing.
- She has not fully grieved her father.
- She felt a lack of support in her family.
- She tried to be perfect to get love from her parents.
- She never felt fully expressed.
- She would like to be a Human Design Reader.
- She recently spoke with a counselor about her grief.
- She wants to move and create a community for herself.
How to Get Over It and On With It:
- Invest in her wellness.
- Surround herself with people who have an explorer spirit.
- Confirm her authentic beliefs through books, podcasts, or other personal development media.
- Break the pattern of overthinking everything.
- Express herself creatively and emotionally.
- Reflect on what are your programmed beliefs and your authentic beliefs.
- If you live in your head a lot, give your emotions an exit route by releasing them.
- Consider looking into Human Design. Listen to my podcast with Erin Claire Jones.
Christine Hassler — Join the Free Over It and On With It Community
Jill@ChristineHassler.com — For information on any of my services.
Tweetables:Often, our programmed beliefs and conditioning bump up against who we authentically are, and it creates conflict. Click To Tweet If you were not able to self-express yourself as a child, you may tend to live in your head as an adult. Click To Tweet Isn't it amazing how we feel when we are being seen and heard, and our beliefs are validated? Click To Tweet