This call is about finding our nurturing, loving feminine inner voice. Today’s caller, Lex, would like guidance with her patterns of inconsistency and quieting the harsh, critical voice of her mother in her head. This call will resonate with anyone who had a challenging, traumatic, dysfunctional, or abusive relationship with their mother.
When we do not process our anger, it creates a rebel or saboteur within us. It is difficult to be consistent if we never had a model of a loving or consistent parent. We create a rebel to protect ourselves from emotional abuse and the rebel energy is often tied to anger. If you have a rebel or a self-sabotager, think about how it is anger in disguise.
The more we deal with our anger and deal with the ways we have been abused, betrayed, or neglected, the less we rely on the rebel to protect us.
If a child has a parent with a narcissistic personality disorder or is mentally abusive in some way, the child knows kindness can’t be trusted. They have to walk on eggshells all the time. So, when kind loving energy does come it is difficult to be open to it and trust it. Even though deep down we all trust feminine energy, deeply-ingrained patterns can confuse it with past experiences with females in our past.
Your beloved exists. Start cultivating the relationship now by signing up for the upcoming Be the Queen program. It includes live sessions and one-on-one support. Go to christinehassler.com/BetheQueen and read the testimonials. Starting January 24, 2021.
- Do you have a mother wound or a wound with the feminine that is disconnecting you from your femininity, your love of your body, or your ability to care and nurture yourself?
- Do you have an inner rebel and every time you get consistent about something that rebel comes in and just throws you off track?
- Did you have a parent that stood by when your other parent abused you or didn’t treat you well and it made you feel like you just weren’t protected?
- Do you struggle with trusting yourself or other people?
Lex is looking for guidance on how to be consistent with her health routine.
Lex’s Key Insights and Ahas:
- She is concerned about her health and weight.
- She suffers from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).
- She wants people to think about her positively.
- She is inconsistent and self-sabotages herself.
- People treat her differently because of her physical appearance.
- Her mother had narcissistic tendencies.
- Her father didn’t offer her safety from her mother.
- She is passionate about justice and human rights.
- She wasn’t nurtured in her childhood.
- She has perfectionistic tendencies.
- She doesn’t feel enough and doesn’t trust.
- She was triggered by meditation.
- Her inner rebel helps her to survive and protects her.
- She gets stuck in a cycle of pushing, rebelling, and hopelessness.
How to Get Over It and On With It:
- Call in nurturing, mothering energy.
- Look for guides to help her find her voice, her sovereignty.
- Listen to and surround herself with feminine voices.
- Deal with the anger she feels toward her mother through emotional release writing.
- Do the temper-tantrum technique from Expectation Hangover or Personal Mastery.
- Find a therapist who works with somatic, trauma, or behavioral therapy.
- When she hears her inner critic speak up, recognize it, and comfort herself.
- If you resonate with wanting to draw in more of the feminine voice and you want to find your loving, nurturing feminine side, surround yourself with loving, nurturing feminine energy voices.
- Have a conversation with your rebel, ask it what it is protecting you from. Do anger release work to see if you are rebelling because you are angry. Download my temper tantrum technique at ChristineHassler.com/angerrelease.
- Forgive yourself for your past actions.
- Celebrate all the ways you have shifted and your growth.
Organifi — is an organic superfood powdered tea that makes quality, trusted nutrition convenient and delicious. Not all of us have the time or means to get the natural, fresh, organic vegetables we need. I upgrade my nutrition every single day with Organifi Harmony, Organifi Gold Chocolate, or Red Juice. For 20% off your order, go to Organifi.com/overit and use the code ‘OVERIT’ at checkout to receive 20% off all products.
Christine Hassler — Join the Free Over It and On With It Community
Jill@ChristineHassler.com — For information on any of my services.
Tweetables:When we have a mother wound it can create challenges with being a woman and femininity. Click To Tweet Loving, divine energy is always around us. Click To Tweet When it comes to consistency, lean equally into masculine and feminine energy. Click To Tweet