WITH CHRISTINE HASSLER
EP 316: The Thing That Could Be Blocking You From Clarity with Illarion
This episode is about finding your passion by releasing repressed anger. Today’s caller, Illarion, feels lost. He is in his twenties and is struggling to find his purpose. Emotions from his childhood are bubbling to the surface of his unconscious. If you relate to this call and feel blocked, anxious, or lost, this episode will help you tap into your fire and find your voice.
So many of us that may be dealing with anxiety, depression, or feeling lost have a bit of indifference, hopelessness, and apathy we can slip into. That is a dangerous place because there is numbness. Whereas anger, if understood and expressed in a healthy way, is a very useful emotion. Anger is often the gateway to reaching our deeper hurts and it’s the thing that unleashes our passion. Repressed anger takes up a lot of energy. It is a fiery emotion that just sits inside of us. Passion is fire too. If we have a lot of anger that we haven’t processed, it can be a block to our creativity and passion.
A lot of creative and artistic people have trouble accessing their anger. It ends up manifesting as anxiety. When we have the creative archetype, there is also gentleness. We want to be the peacekeeper and avoid conflict. We don’t feel the warrior spirit because we are more on the creative side. However, when we don’t access our anger and our rage, it can hold our passion back.
It is often anger and resentment that keep us from getting to the true energy of forgiveness.
Join us for our LIVE Inner Child Workshop on October 8–10th. It will be the last live inner child workshop taught by Christine and Stefanos for a while. Get live coaching or attend the workshop online ChristineHassler.com/InnerChild.
- Do you feel stuck or lost in your life?
- Did you have parents that supported who you are but not 100% of the time?
- Have you analyzed and talked about your issues and have been in therapy but things are not changing?
- Is anger something that turns you off?
Illarion feels lost and is struggling to find his purpose. He goes through bouts of loneliness, anxiety, and low self-worth.
Illarion’s Key Insights and Ahas:
- He moved to New York City.
- He is going through imposter syndrome.
- He doubts every choice he makes.
- His feelings go up and down.
- He may have unresolved issues from childhood.
- He has been in therapy for three years.
- He looks at what he should be instead of what he is meant to be.
- He didn’t feel he was able to be himself as a child.
- What he is going through is normal for his age.
- He is not sure he is lovable and enough for his parents.
- He doesn’t speak with his father.
- He hasn’t dealt with the anger he feels at his parents.
- He seeks approval from other people.
- He wanted someone to stick up for him as a child.
How to Get Over It and On With It:
- Tap into his anger and be pissed.
- Do the temper-tantrum technique at ChristineHassler.com/angerrelease
- Write an F-U letter to his mom and dad without sending it to them.
- Go to a quiet place and expel rage while he punches a pillow.
- Find his fiery passion.
SOUL CBD — is a daily supplement to calm the nervous system and re-calibrate homeostasis. Soul CBD gummies, liquids, oils, topicals, and bath bombs are all 3rd-party-tested for toxins. Bring balance into your life and get 15% off AND free shipping in the U.S. at MySoulCBD.com/OVERIT
Christine Hassler — Join the Free Over It and On With It Community
Jill@ChristineHassler.com — For information on any of my services
Tweetables:The purpose of our life is to evolve our consciousness and move out of fear and into love. We aren’t meant to be anything, except love. Click To Tweet If we aren’t loved, accepted, and don’t feel we belong, the survival part of our brain thinks we are going to die. We need other people to accept us and to be part of a tribe to survive. Click To Tweet In anger, we find our voice, self-worth, and our passion. Click To Tweet