WITH CHRISTINE HASSLER
EP 390: How to Get Over Feeling Blah with Judith
This episode is about why we may feel blah like nothing’s wrong but it is not right either. Today’s caller, Judith, keeps herself busy to avoid things in her life and would like guidance on how to find a sense of purpose. If you have ever had a sense that nothing feels terribly wrong but nothing feels really right either, or you are not depressed and just feel blah, you will enjoy this episode.
So many people are operating with the sense that nothing is really wrong but nothing feels quite right either. Some may not even know that it’s not ideal to have a sense of malaise.
If you have a pattern or a way you’ve gotten love, fulfillment, attention, acknowledgment, recognition, etc., and you feel a sense of malaise, or that nothing’s wrong but nothing feels right either, it is usually an indicator that you are using some kind of behavior to give you a sense of fulfillment.
Try making a choice not to do something that gives yourself a sense of fulfillment because it’s a pattern or a reaction. Instead, consciously and intentionally choose to go in a direction that will enhance internal fulfillment. Because we cannot get true lasting internal fulfillment from external sources or external behavior.
Are you a single lady who is looking for a gentleman? Are you ready to call in epic love? Find out more about the Be the Queen program, which began on February 28, 2023. It includes an in-person one-day retreat in San Diego on October 12, 2023, and the self-paced evergreen course at christinehassler.com/bethequeen or email Jill@christinehassler.com.
Subscribe in iTunes | Stitcher | SoundCloud | Android | Google
- Have you had a good life? Nothing bad has happened but you don’t feel a sense of fulfillment?
- Are you the kind of person that gets fulfilled from doing and if you’re not doing anything then you’re looking for that sense of fulfillment?
- Did you have to grow up early and even though you didn’t have a “bad” childhood you had a childhood that was interrupted a little too soon?
- Do you have an inward sense of purpose? Do you feel connected to something bigger than you, a sense of spirituality that can hold you in those times when nothing outside of you is bringing you fulfillment?
Judith is at a crossroads and would like guidance on how to overcome a feeling of general malaise
Judith’s Key Insights and Ahas:
- She feels a sense of general malaise.
- She didn’t have any major traumas in her life.
- Nothing feels wrong but nothing feels right either.
- She feels her purpose is to give energy to people and events.
- She makes herself busy when she is avoiding something.
- She felt she was the glue that held her family together in childhood.
- She often would like someone to take care of her.
- She is a recovering codependent.
- She didn’t have catastrophic events in her life.
- She is always curious to learn.
- She is a therapist.
- She appreciates the journey aspect of life.
How to Get Over It and On With It:
- Learn how to have a sense of purpose without “doing” anything.
- Start a spiritual journey to find a sense of purpose and meaning deep within.
- Join the Inner Child Workshop.
- Make a list of 3‒5 songs that change her state of being and listen to it when she feels blah.
Caraway Cookware — is good-looking clean cooking. Caraway products are beautiful, easy to clean and use, and it is non-toxic. The cookware and bakeware sets have a naturally slick ceramic surface. Go to CarawayHome.com/Overit to take advantage of the exclusive 10% off on their full suite of products, including their new food storage sets. Be sure to use OVERIT at checkout.
Christine Hassler — Join the Free Over It and On With It Community
Christine Hassler Podcasts Including Coaches Corner
Expectation Hangover, by Christine Hassler
@ChristineHassler on Instagram
@SacredUnionCouples on Instagram
Assist@ChristineHassler.com — Males who want to be on the show
Jill@ChristineHassler.com — For information on any of my services
Get on the Waitlist to be coached on the show.
Get on the list to be notified about the upcoming certification program for coaches.
Tweetables:Worry is a poor use of our imagination. Click To Tweet The mind is a horse, awareness, the reins. Click To Tweet Consciously and intentionally choose to go in a direction that will enhance your internal fulfillment. Click To Tweet
Get Instant Clarity on Whats Holding you back from the life you want.
Take my Over It & On With It assessment and get crystal clear on how to overcome what ever it is in the way of living the life of you truly want... in just three simple steps: