WITH CHRISTINE HASSLER
EP 391: How the Changes You Make on the Inside Affect Your Outside World with Jenn
This episode is about shifting your external world while making internal changes. Today’s caller, Jenn, has been through transformational changes and believes she is confused about her work as a relationship coach. Anyone who is on the growth path will relate to this call in some way.
As we uncover and heal our issues, either in relationships or in the physical, we shift our vibration. Our energetic selves change, which creates a shift in what we’re attracted to and what we attract. Dis-ease and/or toxic relationships are heavy in energetic weight. As we heal, clear, and forgive, it shifts our vibration and creates changes in our outside world. Some changes happen naturally and some just give us an unsettling feeling about something not being right.
As we shift consciousness, our identity shifts and as it does it can feel confusing because our external life is not congruent with our internal life.
Just because you don’t have clarity about something or something doesn’t feel as fulfilling as it used to, doesn’t mean you are confused. You are in a time of change and transformation. For something to transform, it must go through a period of chaos and uncertainty. Don’t rush to figure it out — allow it to be revealed.
Are you a single lady who is looking for a gentleman? Are you ready to call in epic love? Find out more about the Be the Queen program, which began on February 28, 2023. It includes an in-person one-day retreat in San Diego on October 12, 2023, and the self-paced evergreen course at christinehassler.com/bethequeen or email Jill@christinehassler.com.
It includes an in-person one-day retreat in San Diego on October 12, 2023, and the self-paced evergreen course at christinehassler.com/bethequeen or email Jill@christinehassler.com.
Subscribe in iTunes | Stitcher | SoundCloud | Android | Google
- Is there some aspect of your life that doesn’t feel right, or just feels off?
- Have you healed a relationship or physical issue that has catalyzed wanting to make changes in other aspects of your life?
- Can you relate to being a chameleon to stay safe? Are you a people pleaser?
- Are you scared of being vulnerable or being seen?
Jenn feels she has lost her inspiration and passion for her business. She wants to gain clarity about her coaching business.
Jenn’s Key Insights and Ahas:
- She had a falling out with her mother.
- She was physically ill.
- She internalizes her mother’s issues.
- She was a people pleaser and chameleon around her mother.
- She has always been there for others.
- Her relationship coaching feels shallow to her now.
- She’s committed to getting out of her head.
How to Get Over It and On With It:
- Bring more of her own voice into her business.
- Don’t underestimate the value she brings to her clients.
- Consider the way the people she appreciates share their stories.
- Share more of her emotional depths.
- Get Expectation Hangover if you don’t have it already, and in the spiritual section do the lesson quest exercise under the role of the seeker.
- Take an inventory of your external life. Does it match your internal life?
- How can you be more vulnerable and honest? Think of the ways you are a people pleaser or play small. How can you step into a deeper level of authenticity?
- Where are you telling yourself you are confused when you are not? Can you allow yourself to be in uncertainty?
Inner Circle Membership Community
@christinehassler on Instagram
Expectation Hangover: Overcoming Disappointment in Work, Love, and Life, by Christine Hassler
Tweetables:Bring more of you and your own voice into your brand and your business. Click To Tweet As you evolve, allow your career, your health, and your finances to evolve with you. Click To Tweet Be willing to have the courage to make external changes to keep up with your internal growth. Click To Tweet
Get Instant Clarity on Whats Holding you back from the life you want.
Take my Over It & On With It assessment and get crystal clear on how to overcome what ever it is in the way of living the life of you truly want... in just three simple steps: