You’ve found your calling as a coach and been trained or secured your professional credentials – congratulations! But are you thriving as a professional? Do you know how to fulfill your personal and professional ambitions as a coach?
Take a minute to reflect on where you are at with your career:
- Are you grappling with where to start, and how to turn your passion into a profitable business?
- Not sure where or how to get clients?
- Struggling with how to “sell” yourself, “niche” yourself and market your services?
- Not feeling 100% confident with your coaching abilities?
- Wanting to take your coaching career to the next level, but aren’t sure how?
- Overwhelmed by things like social media, internet marketing, building a website, funnels, and al the other things you think you “should” be doing to build your business?
- Perhaps even doubting your choice to become a coach because there are so many other coaches out there…what do you have to offer that is different?
This is box title
If you relate to ANY of the above, then Christine’s workshop will provide you with very personal support to help kick overwhelm and doubt to the curb and get your business booming. You will break through your roadblocks and learn how to be a successful coach in a way that feels good to you!
You are invited to an exclusive coaching event with Christine Hassler in beautiful San Diego, California June 30th and July 1st!
This very special workshop is personal and hands-on to learn from one of THE BEST in the business – if you have been in the coaching world and don’t know Christine yet, you are going to be so glad you know of her now (more of her bio below!)
We have limited seating so it’s first come, first serve. If you’re looking for direct guidance for getting your coaching business off the ground or to the next level AND become a more masterful coach, then sign up now before all spaces are claimed!
See this as an incredible investment in yourself, your business and your clients. The information you learn in this week could save you years of trying to figure things out on your own and prevent you from taking a lot of bad advice.
What You’ll Learn
This is an amazing opportunity to learn how to build your business, be a better coach, and get your personal questions answered and resolved, in real-time, by a coaching expert. Christine will teach you best practices that have taken her business over 7 figures and address your specific stumbling blocks, so that you can push forward and create the career of your dreams.
Put simply: there’s nothing like learning in-person, live, and hands-on, from the best of the best.
Learn how to:
- Turn your passion into a career: spring into revenue building action with practical and personal guidance.
- Make money as a coach: specific money-making techniques take your coaching aspirations from pipe-dream to profit.
- Become a better salesperson: gain confidence and get better at enrolling clients; learn how to turn top objections into coachable moments.
- Excel as a confident, effective coach: get your clients results, become more comfortable in your abilities and knowledge, and release fear and self-doubt.
- And SO much more – be sure to check out the agenda for more specifics.
This is box title
Who is Christine?
Christine Hassler, M.A. began her coaching business in 2004 when most people had never even heard of a “life coach.” Today she has a hugely successful coaching business, is an international speaker (in both corporate and personal growth market), a 3 time best selling author, offers valuable online courses, has created a vast membership community, facilitates international workshops and retreats, and is a top-rated podcast host of Over It & On With It where she coaches people live on the air. She also is a credentialed Life Coach, holds a Masters Degree in Spiritual Psychology, is on faculty as a coach for Institute of Integrative Nutrition, and is the Coaching Director of the Primal Health Coach Certification program.
Bottom line, she has extensive training and experience in all coaching and personal development business. Christine has built a financially successful and sustainable business and knows how to make money and serve many people in all fields of coaching from health to business to life. Whatever kind of coaching or personal development business it is that you want to build, Christine can teach you how to do it!
What to Expect
Day 1 - Saturday (9am to 6pm): The Business of CoachingDay 2 - Sunday (10am to 5:30pm): The Art and Science of Coaching
9am to 12pm: Welcome and Keynote
Christine will show you how to turn your passion into a profitable business by adopting the mindset of an entrepreneur and business owner while mastering your mission as a coach, expert, thought-leader, and/or healer. See the coaching model in action as she addresses your biggest hurdles in business. You’ll have the opportunity to ask specific questions about your business, and there will be plenty of time for group interaction and feedback.
12pm to 1pm: Lunch
Eat, be merry, share and connect.
1pm to 3pm: Mastering Marketing
Christine will teach specific techniques for attracting opportunities and securing clients, and offer personal suggestions for branding and marketing your business.
Get clear on which social media platforms to use. Understand the most aligned way to internet market for YOU. Learn how to build a referral-based business.
And much more!
3:30pm to 6pm: Sales and Enrolment
Christine will walk you through the art of enrolment and how to get the sleazy out of selling. She will be joined by her head of Business Development and Sales, Jill Esplin. Jill is absolutely masterful at sales and she actually makes it fun and effective.
- What to do to get a YES, and how to deal with the NO that will inevitably come your way.
- How to overcome the most common objections, such as “I can’t afford it.”
- How to truly connect with your potential client within the first 30 seconds of your discovery call and create instant rapport.
- How to shift your limiting beliefs around “sales”.
- How to make “sales” feel like having tea with a good friend and remove the fear of rejection.
10am to 12:30pm: How to Coach like a Master
Christine will deep dive into coaching fundamentals so that you leave feeling 100% confident to coach ANYONE in ANY situation, including sales objections. She will be sharing specific coaching tools to support your clients on the emotional, mental, and behavioural levels. You will be able witness Christine coach participants live as she explains the techniques. You will also have the opportunity to practice your skills and receive feedback from your peers in small groups. This is a super empowering way to learn and up level your coaching practice and add skills to your coaching toolbox.
12:30pm to 1pm: Lunch
Eat, be merry, share and connect.
1pm to 3:30pm: Open Panel Discussion/Q & A
We want to make sure we get all your questions and concerns answered so that you are pumped and primed to build your business exponentially. Christine will lead this open forum panel, discussion, and Q & A.
3:45pm to 5:30pm: Design your Business Plan and Action Steps
Before you leave we will make sure you have your business plan and action steps in place. No more overwhelm, no more getting stuck, no more wondering what the future of your business looks like. We’ve got this!
This is box title
Give Me the Details!
Saturday & Sunday, June 30th and July 1st
Saturday: doors open at 8:30 am, workshop begins at 9am and ends at approximately 6pm
Sunday: doors open at 9:30am, workshop begins at 10am and ends at approximately 6pm
The Dana Hotel at Mission Bay, 1710 W Mission Bay Dr, San Diego
$1,500 early bird before April 1st, $2000 after
We only have space for 30 participants, so if you believe in your mission, then make the investment in yourself and your business today.