This call is about answering your soul’s calling and making a career transition. Today’s caller, Carrie, feels compelled to answer her soul’s calling but has limiting beliefs about herself that are holding her back. She doesn’t believe she can have the job she wants and make money at it.
I don’t think our soul comes with a specific career in mind. We may think our career is our soul’s purpose or our soul’s longing but really our career is just an expression of our desires and what we are most in alignment with. Don’t think you will not fill your soul’s destiny if you don’t have a career that you believe to be your calling.
We fulfill the destiny of our soul by completing our life’s curriculum, our life’s lessons and by learning and growing in consciousness.
Soul searching can be a distraction. Some people get stuck in the personal development world. Sometimes you have to stop doing the inner work and start doing the outer work. Integrate the lessons — an inner calling is not enough; you have to answer it by shifting inside and then taking action.
If you are ready to answer your soul’s calling, or if you are living your calling but not doing it at the level you desire. Join in THE online business training program for entrepreneurs, Marie Forleo’s B-School. Use the link to take advantage of all the bonuses included for my listeners, including a free mastermind day with me. The cart closes March 1st so contact Jill@christinehassler.com if you have any questions.
- Do you feel a longing to do something more in alignment with your soul’s calling?
- Do you have fears about being seen?
- How are you with yourself when you make mistakes or perceive you have failed?
- Does a part of you know you can have all of your dreams but another part of you that doubts it’s possible?
Carrie is experiencing fear about her upcoming career transition.
Carrie’s Key Insights and Aha’s:
- She doesn’t trust her abilities to start a business.
- She puts unrealistic expectations and pressure on herself.
- She doesn’t like being put on the spot.
- She puts herself into a fight-or-flight response.
- She likes working with children.
- She wouldn’t treat her students like she treats herself.
- She wants to align herself with her soul’s higher purpose.
- She’s a perfectionist.
- She wants to translate her passion for her students to herself.
How to get over it and on with it:
- She should learn how to improve, grow, and create without judging herself.
- She should focus on the kind of boss she wants to be to herself.
- She should surrender to letting go and appreciate how far she has come.
Assignments and Takeaways:
- What are you missing because you are looking — because you are thinking — too far ahead?
- Consider a recent failure or mistake you made. How were you with yourself?
- Put yourself out there and be seen. Don’t wait to be healed. Don’t wait to be perfect. Start sharing your message. B-SCHOOL can really help you to get over the blocks around being seen and helps you to just do it.
- Dissect your limiting beliefs.
Freshbooks is easy-to-use cloud accounting software for self-employed professionals. Freshbooks helps you master your business with online payments and project management options. Receive an unrestricted 30-day free trial by using OVERITANDONWITHIT in the how did you hear about us section.
THIRDLOVE — What if you could take the away the hassle of bra shopping and find the perfect fitting bra in minutes? Take the fit finder quiz to find your perfect size, even if it’s a half size. They have over 60 bra sizes! Use the link to get 15% off the first purchase of your favorite bra.
Christine Hassler — Join the Free Over It and On With It Community
Assist@ChristineHassler.com — For men interested in being on the show