This episode is about removing inner blocks and eliminating blind spots. Today’s caller, Jon, is struggling with how his business is structured and the people he is hiring. He thought he was calling for some practical how-tos but the call went in a slightly different direction.
To shift our outer experience we must look inward first. So often we attempt to figure it out. We try to find solutions to our problems with our mind, and look for the actions to take to fix something. But in doing so we miss the incredible chance to look within and extract the learning opportunity from the situation.
My coaching to Jon was about getting him out of his head and more into his heart. There was no issue with his accountability or drive; the block was more about how he was perceiving himself and his situation.
Whenever you are presented with a challenge, or when things in your life feel off or aren’t going the way you want, ask “What is the message?” and “What am I learning?” Answers become clear when we stop mentalizing everything so much.
When we are attempting to figure things out on our own, it’s more challenging to get a new insight. The spiritual definition of a miracle is a change in perception.
My Inner Circle Membership Community is an easy way for you to find like-minded people and get more access to me and my coaching. Email Jill@ChristineHassler.com to ask about membership. And, don’t miss my Coaches Corner episodes. There is new content every Saturday.
- Is there a situation you can’t seem to figure out?
- Are you an entrepreneur, business leader, or manager who would like to be better at making money and managing people?
- Do you think sales is a dirty word? If selling is part of your job, do you resist it?
- Do you have a clear vision of your why? Do you know why you do what you do, and do you feel passionate about it?
Jon is finding it difficult to find the right people for his business and would like to find a remedy.
Jon’s Key Insights and Ahas:
- He finds sales frustrating.
- Rejection is a pain point for him.
- He understands the fear of survival.
- He hasn’t connected his freelancers to his why.
- He keeps himself protected from rejection.
- He will make his people feel like they are part of a team.
How to Get Over It and On With It:
- He should focus more on his clients and enroll them into his why.
- He should find out why his freelancers want to work with him.
- He should consider how he has bridged gaps in the past.
- He should become less transactional and lean into connection.
- He should consider himself more of a leader and less of an executor.
- If you’re stuck or challenged in any area of your life, how can you look at it from a different perspective? Stop trying to figure it out and be curious. Explore different ways of approaching it.
- What’s your avoidance trap? Is it rejection? What do you spend so much time avoiding, that you are not focusing enough time on bringing in the things you want?
- If you are in sales, is there something you need to shift, in terms of your perception of it? Do you need to become more enrolling instead of just selling?
Audible — Free audiobook download and a 30-day free trial.
Christine Hassler Podcasts
Inner Circle Membership Community — This month’s focus is sexuality and sexiness.
Find me on Snapchat @chrishassler
@christinhassler on Twitter
@christinehassler on Instagram
Tweetables:Busyness can be toxic if we are ignoring our soul. http://bit.ly/2szSEK8 Click To Tweet We communicate more with our energy than we do with our words. http://bit.ly/2szSEK8 Click To Tweet We all need to feel like we have purpose, and are part of something. http://bit.ly/2szSEK8 Click To Tweet