WITH CHRISTINE HASSLER
EP 312: Stepping Into Your Purpose with Mike
This episode is about stepping into your purpose and fulfilling your dreams. This week’s caller, Mike, thinks his problem is complex, but it’s not. His constant search of products and materials leads him to believe his next steps need to come from outside of himself. We discuss how he may be stalling by continuing to do research instead of listening to his internal inspiration and moving forward.
Dreams or anything we long for; the dreams we feel in our heart are different from the kinds of dreams we hope will make us feel better about ourselves, or fill a void. Those are ego-based desires. But, listening inside to hear our heartfelt dreams is part of our psychic ability. And, we are all a little psychic or intuitive.
We don’t long for something if we don’t feel that it is coming. If we have a premonition, on some level our dreams are already coming to fruition. We cannot control the exact timing of it. If we feel it and we want it, it may take a week or ten years because it takes time for dreams to evolve.
What stalls a lot of people from really stepping into sharing their gift, or serving people in a greater way, is they think they have to be perfect. To achieve our dreams, we just need to be honest, vulnerable, and committed, not perfect.
We have all the answers inside; we just need to take time to question ourselves and answer.
- What heartfelt dreams are calling you forward?
- Do you have a sense of what you want to do but are not taking action?
- Do you start a lot of projects but do not follow them through to completion?
- Are you waiting for some kind of answer or sign from the universe to make a decision?
Mike has a dream of becoming an entrepreneur but he lacks confidence in his decision-making process. He would like to break the cycle of never moving forward.
Mike’s Key Insights and Ahas:
- He wants to be an entrepreneur.
- He put his dream on hold when his daughter was born.
- He is always looking for the next big thing.
- He gets easily redirected.
- He lacks confidence in his decision-making process.
- He is a Preacher and motivator.
- He is good at inspiring others.
- He wants to make a difference in other people’s lives.
- He is in a cycle of frustration.
How to Get Over It and On With It:
- Let his inspiration drive his next steps.
- Let God use him as an instrument.
- Write his life experience resume.
- Meditate and recognize his unique gifts.
- Start with his big vision and work backward.
- Write a life experience resume.
- Re-orient towards an internal direction. Listen to your own inner wisdom. Try it for thirty days.
- Answer these questions:
- Who am I here to serve?
- What can I offer?
- How can I deliver it?
Christine Hassler — Join the Free Over It and On With It Community
Jill@ChristineHassler.com — For information on any of my services
Tweetables:Shift from an outside-in approach to life to an inside-out approach to life. Click To Tweet To achieve your dreams, start with the big vision first and work backward. Click To Tweet You are no more or less deserving than anyone else. Click To Tweet