This episode is about health and well-being. Today’s caller, Tiffany, is a month away from having surgery and would like to understand what her body is attempting to teach her.
Having a physical ailment caused Tiffany to be more vulnerable and to reach out to more people. Our bodies need to know we got the message and that we have a plan of forgiveness and healing. The body will then know it doesn’t need to alert us by way of physical symptoms anymore.
I hope after this call you can see the power and the wisdom our body has for us. And how physical symptoms, ailments, or diseases often have emotional roots with powerful messages. However, I do not want to plant the seed that we cause our own health conditions. You don’t have a physical condition because you did something wrong. If you are suffering from something, be open to looking at the cause or the message without going into a cycle of self-blame.
I will delve more into this topic with Brandy Gilmore on an upcoming Coaches Corner. She has taught me a lot about how our thoughts and feelings show up physically.
If you need a strategy to remove your internal blocks and turn your struggles into your superpowers, join me for my Over and On With It Personal Mastery 7-week online course. Enrollees get videos, guided meditations, personal guidance, and more. Plus, graduates of my Personal Mastery course receive a ticket to a one-day retreat in San Diego. Email Jill@christinehassler.com to register. Sign up ends on October 19, 2017.Subscribe in iTunes | Stitcher | SoundCloud | Android | Google
- Are you or have you dealt with a physical condition or pain?
- When it comes to physical ailments how do you deal with it?
- Do you have a chronic physical condition you can’t get to the bottom of? Have you considered exploring the emotional or psychological roots of it?
- Are you harboring heartache? Is there someone or something you have not forgiven?
Tiffany is wondering about the significance and the lesson of her upcoming surgery.
Tiffany’s Key Insights and Ahas:
- She is experiencing a lot of internal changes.
- She believes her physical ailment could be caused by her emotional past.
- It’s time for her to find her guide.
- She needs to forgive herself for past judgments.
- She may have hidden behind her ailment.
How to Get Over It and On With It:
- She should write down her gratitude towards the fibroid and write down her agreements to herself to let it go.
- She needs to find someone to guide her before her surgery.
- She should do the exercises from the Emotional section of Expectation Hangover.
- She should let her feelings drain away through a comforting bath.
- If you have any pain, disease, or physical ailment try having a dialogue with it to see what the message is.
- If you are harboring emotion, resentment, or old heartbreak, it is time to get it up and out. Often, those emotions turn into physical symptoms.
- Join my Personal Mastery course to learn how to let go of any emotional baggage you have been carrying around.
- Make agreements with your body and stick to those agreements.
- Perform rituals to assist your unconscious mind to let go.
True Car — Are you looking for a new car? True Car will show you the real price of a new car to help you feel confident you are paying the ‘true’ price when buying a car. It makes buying a car a quick and easy buying experience.