We live in a world which is far too dependent on external stimuli. We want something outside of us to come along and make us feel a certain way or to create certain results in our lives. We celebrate outcome far more than process. And, while external results are great, the key is to increase our joy and our passion is through the process.
Stop waiting for something to happen to start living your heartfelt desires. No one else is going to come along and grant all your wishes. If you are a musician, sing or play your instrument every day. If you are an artist, draw or paint every day. If you are a writer, write every day. If you are a coach, find someone to connect with and serve every day. Whatever that thing is you want to be, do it now. It doesn’t matter if the form isn’t exactly as big or in the exact package that you want, you can express the joy every day or at least every week.
The same goes for waiting for someone else. You cannot wait for a person to come along to make you feel a certain way. If you are single and are longing for a romantic partner to feel love and connection, you need to generate those feelings inside yourself. Have an open and full heart instead of being down in the dumps and thinking something is missing.
Remember that we are the source of everything in our life. We do not have 100% control over external events but we do have a choice over how we want to feel. You are the source.
In today’s call with Melissa, we dive into how she can get her mojo back and how she can get and stay motivated by doing or creating something every day to help her connect with the joy of the process.
Thank you all so much for listening to this podcast and as my way of saying thank you, I’m gifting you my eBook titled 32 Days to Uplevel Your Mind and Uplift Your Heart. Click on the link to download it for free.
Also, I invite all of you to join me for my retreat in magical Bali which will include meditation, yoga, one-on-one coaching and the opportunity to meet soul friends. E-mail Jill@ChristineHassler.com for information on how to join the festivities. And consider my Secret Sauce event for people who want to uncover their unique secret sauce and up level their business, start a new business or make a career transition.
- Are you struggling with your mojo or having a hard time getting motivated?
- Are you waiting for some external thing or person to grant your wishes or make you feel a certain way?
- Are you more attached to results and not enjoying the process of your life?
- Is there someone you feel obligated to please by having amazing answers to their questions about your dreams, career or love life?
Melissa wants to get her mojo and confidence back regarding her acting career.
Melissa’s Key Insights and Aha’s:
- She may be experiencing adultolescence
- She’s looking for something external to re-ignite her mojo
- She can make her vision clearer
- She teaches people how to treat her by her responses to their questions
- Honoring herself will help get her mojo back
How to get over it and on with it:
- She can direct her life more instead of waiting for things to happen to her
- She needs to generate inspiration from inside herself
- She can try to create opportunities to connect with other people
- She can start creating her own content and do it every day
- She should honor her choices and stand by them
Tools and Takeaways:
- Write down or act out the times in your life when you had mojo and use it as a reference point to connect back to the feeling.
- Act the part and create the feelings you want to feel every day.
- Practice responding in a different way to those people who make you feel pressure. Be congruent in your own self-acceptance.
32 Days to Uplevel Your Mind and Uplift Your Heart – Free Ebook for Podcast Listeners
@christinhassler on Twitter
@christinehassler on Instagram
Secret Sauce Mastermind
Don’t let yourself get seduced by the outcome. The real magic is in the process.… Click To Tweet
Honor yourself and the choices you make if you want your mojo back. http://bit.ly/1QYCVV0 Click To Tweet
You are the director of your life. Life doesn’t happen to you, it happens for you and through… Click To Tweet