WITH CHRISTINE HASSLER
EP 244: Finding the Right Balance of Masculine and Feminine Energy With Mark
This is a call about discovering your purpose by healing past wounds. Today’s caller, Mark, is feeling confused about his purpose after his divorce. He is struggling with his identity as he obsesses about his ex. After discussing his childhood, his wounding may have come from a family member long before he got married. Moving forward is clearer when you clean up the past.
There are so many ways we can be disconnected from our purpose. One of the main ways we become disconnected is when we play the role of peacekeeper. Our unconscious mind starts to become more concerned with being a peacekeeper than fulfilling our soul’s destiny. We believe that being a peacekeeper keeps us safe and gets us validation. But being a peacekeeper or being what other people want us to be, drains a lot of our energy.
And, it’s important when finding our purpose that we deal with our anger, resentment, sadness, and shame because often our purpose is underneath those things. Once we see through the unconscious programming, we understand better who we really are.
When you clean up the past, the future becomes clear. And in the clarity, you know what your next steps are. You know what to do about your job or relationships because old wounding and unconscious programming are no longer blinding you from seeing your path.
All human beings have both feminine and masculine energies they need to nurture. Our masculine energy thrives on the muse-like energy that is feminine. Feminine energy is inspiring, evocative, innovative, encouraging, and temptress.
We are in an unprecedented time of uncertainty and worry and overwhelm are running rampant. Do you have the tools to rise to your full strength, wisdom, and power? Please join me on May 13–16 for the Resilience Summit hosted by Ashley Turner. There are 24 interviews, including mine, about the science, spirituality, and psychology of resilience and best practices to build your inner strength. Visit ChristineHassler.com/ResilienceSummit.
Join Stefanos and me twice per week, as we guide you through breathwork to release stress and fear, meditation to shift your state, and then answer your questions to support you. Visit ChristineHassler.com/freecall.
- Do you ever feel depressed, frustrated, or lack motivation?
- Do you question what your purpose is and often feel like you’re destined to do great things but you just don’t know what they are?
- Growing up, did you feel you had a good balance of masculine and feminine behavior modeled to you?
- Do you have an ex or any person in your life that is not in your life anymore that you just keep obsessing about or can’t quite seem to let them go?
Mark recently got divorced but is still obsessing about his ex and would like guidance on how to move forward and find purpose in his life.
Mark’s Key Insights and Ahas:
- He is critical of himself.
- He says he is depressed.
- He is searching for his purpose.
- He married his ‘mom.’
- He has never felt accepted by the women in his life.
- He considers his mother and ex strong women.
- His mother emasculated him when he was younger.
- He spent his life trying to please and appease the feminine.
- His father is his best friend.
- He feels he was destined to lead.
- He had to be the peacekeeper in his family.
- He is afraid of his anger.
- He craves love and acceptance.
- He wants permission to be himself.
How to Get Over It and On With It:
- He needs to find a healthy release for his anger and resentment.
- He needs to find a healthy model of feminine energy.
- He needs to write letters to his ex and his mother he doesn’t intend to send.
- He needs to tap into his feminine energy and find the muse inside himself.
- He has to stop making getting a woman’s approval his purpose.
- He should read Expectation Hangover and join my Personal Mastery course.
- Journal about what your parents modeled for you around masculine and feminine energy.
- Are there any F-U letters you need to write to release some anger?
- Go to ChristineHassler.com/AngerRelease to get the Temper Tantrum technique from my book, Expectation Hangover.
- Join my Personal Mastery course and get $200 off; use the promo code ‘HEALTH’ at checkout and take advantage of the 12-month payment plan.
Christine Hassler — Join the Free Over It and On With It Community
Jill@ChristineHassler.com — For information on any of my services.
Tweetables:Men crave the feminine as their muse. They crave the feminine to encourage them, to respect them, and to be proud of them. Click To Tweet The masculine thrives on the muse-like energy that is feminine. It’s inspiring, evocative, innovative, encouraging, and temptress. Click To Tweet It’s important for all human beings to learn healthy releases for our anger. Click To Tweet