WITH CHRISTINE HASSLER
EP 405: How to Have A Healthier Body Image & Stop Feeling Jealous with Lana
This episode is about leaning into femininity and recognizing self-worth. Today’s caller, Lana, has childhood wounding that makes her wish she looked a different way. She would like guidance on how to be more feminine, have a healthier body image, and stop feeling jealous.
Many women have mothers who did not have a healthy body image. And, often as children, we take that on. But, there is so much more than how we look. If we focus on how we look and compare ourselves to other people, we miss out on the incredible gifts that we are here to enjoy in this lifetime.
We are constantly being programmed with what is “beautiful.” We all have different ways in which the feminine expresses through us. It is essential for us to change the way society frames beauty for the future, for women, and for little girls. It is changing, but we have a long way to go.
And, jealousy is a waste of energy. It is often a positive projection. When we look at someone who is “attractive,” what we are really seeing is their confidence or the way they feel comfortable in their body. The next time you feel jealous, think about how you would rather be using that valuable, precious energy. Because jealousy kills our self-worth, sense of spirit, femininity, and relationships. It is no one else’s job to make us feel secure in a relationship.
My upcoming Signature Retreat is for women who want to go deeper into their consciousness, expand their femininity, get clear about their purpose, and heal wounds. Get exquisite self-care from October 13‒15 in San Diego, CA. To apply go to ChristineHassler.com/signatureretreat. There is still time to get the early bird discount. Listen to this Coaches Corner episode to find out what happens during the retreat ChristineHassler.com/2022/08/coaches-corner-346.
- Do you deal with jealousy?
- Do you think that if you looked differently that your life would be better?
- Did you grow up with a mother or a parent who didn’t have a good body image and they passed that on to you?
- Do you know what being in your feminine and femininity means?
Lana would like tools to boost her body image and overcome jealous feelings in her relationship.
Lana’s Key Insights and Ahas:
- She deals with extreme jealousy but trusts her boyfriend.
- She has been in her current relationship for five years.
- She has low self-confidence.
- She doesn’t feel feminine.
- She compares herself with other people.
- She’s been hurt by relationships from her youth.
- Her mother didn’t have a healthy body image.
- She is focused on looking a certain way.
- She is creative, loving, and has a big heart.
- Her soul wants acceptance for who she is.
- She puts a lot of energy into thinking she should look different.
- She wants to enjoy her life.
How to Get Over It and On With It:
- Be compassionate with her feelings when she is triggered.
- Begin studying what it means to be in her feminine power.
- Instead of using her energy on jealousy and comparison, use it to enhance her creativity and joy.
Caraway Cookware — Caraway products are beautiful, easy to clean and use, and non-toxic. The cookware and bakeware sets have a naturally slick ceramic surface. Go to CarawayHome.com/Overit to take advantage of the limited-time offer of 10% off on their full suite of products by using the promo code OVERIT at checkout.
Christine Hassler — Take a Coaching Assessment
Tweetables:Femininity is not an appearance. It’s energy. Click To Tweet Jealousy takes our wounds and puts them on someone else. Click To Tweet Next time you feel jealous, think about how you would rather be using that valuable, precious energy. Click To Tweet