Today’s coaching session is with Kelsey, who is on the precipice of the next stage of her career. The subject of our session has to do with generating money in your career, specifically doing work that feels purposeful. It’s also about building momentum and stepping fully into the things which matter most in your life so that 1) You can create results and 2) You are more fulfilled.
Towards the end our conversation you can hear a shift in Kelsey’s voice and energy. You can hear what happens when she shifts fully into her own. This is what happens when we step fully into owning our gifts and experiences. It is highly important to get fully in alignment with who you are and what you are here to do but be aware of competing intentions. If a small percentage of you believes something is not possible, it will be more challenging to make it possible. Know at what stage you are in your career. In the beginning when we are just starting something, it’s normal to have side jobs and then moonlight doing what we love.
The wonderful thing that happens with experience is that different skills are honed. We start to become more confident in what we do. We embody it even more and we trust that the universe will lead us exactly where we are supposed to go.
We spend much more time worrying about things than we do being strategic and focused towards what we want. Be aware of unconscious collective beliefs like “I can’t make money doing what I love”, “What I love isn’t a real job”, and the like. You need to get rid of those beliefs because even if they seem minimal and if they are there, some part of you believes them.
And, if making money doing what you love is a priority for you, I highly encourage you to apply for my Secret Sauce Business Training Program. The program teaches heart-centered entrepreneurs how to build a business which makes money doing what you love by stepping into your unique gifts, talents and experiences.
I have a free gift for all of my podcast listeners. Here is how to receive my free ebook and meditation downloads. And, I invite all of you to join me for my retreat in magical Bali which will include meditation, yoga, one-on-one coaching and the opportunity to meet soul friends. E-mail Jill@ChristineHassler.com for information on how to join any of my events or business programs.
Subscribe in iTunes | Stitcher | SoundCloud | Android | Google
- Is there something you really feel called to do but you just can’t seem to make money at it?
- Do you truly have faith and believe 100% that you can be financially prosperous doing work you love?
- What is your relationship with money like? If you were to grade your wealth consciousness, how would you evaluate it?
Kelsey has a heavy heart because even though she is currently living her passion, she must struggle to pay her bills every month.
Kelsey’s Key Insights and Aha’s:
- She was never taught to manage money
- She doesn’t trust 100% that she is working towards her calling
- She can feel that she holds herself back with limiting beliefs
- She has access to resources she doesn’t use
How to get over it and on with it:
- Knowing she can be prosperous and financially abundant doing what she loves
- She should look at her belief system with regards to money
- She should understand her self-worth and shift into alignment with what she is creating
- She should get into full vibrational alignment with generating her income by doing what she loves to do
- Connect with people who are prosperous doing what she wants to do
- She needs some inner work and outer work to change her story
Reminders and Takeaways:
- Be aware of your competing intentions. Write out all your beliefs about what you want to create in your life to see if your beliefs are contradicting each other.
- What stage of your career are you in? Is it time to move to the next level?
- Consider what is your wealth consciousness like?
- Put together a plan for making something your full-time job.
- Own it! Embody it! You will start manifesting much sooner if you do.
Onnit Wellness – Receive a 10% discount on your purchase when you order through this link (including my favorite Alpha Brain).
Christine Hassler Podcasts
Christine Hassler Free E-book
@christinhassler on Twitter
@christinehassler on Instagram
Secret Sauce Mastermind