This episode is about feeling worthy of love. Today’s caller, Melissa, is being triggered by her divorce and is seeking ways to have spiritual altitude during the process. We discover what she really needs right now is more of a human perspective. We also work through how she can express her warrior woman.
Is your soul setting up harsh outer conditions because it wants to be free of old pain, limiting beliefs, or generational patterns? Hard times are tough to go through but if we milk them for all they are worth there can be massive growth and transformation on the other side.
Remember, we are spiritual beings having a human experience so honoring our humanity is spiritual. We can confuse alignment with higher self with spiritual bypass. It’s important to let yourself have your feelings about your human experience. Don’t indulge in those feelings forever but don’t bypass them either.
And, be careful about confusing compassion with copping out. Have compassion for people’s pain but set boundaries around their actions. If your defense mechanism is people pleasing you probably need to call out your inner warrior more. Always reach out for support; there is no battle you have to fight alone.
Sign up for a live Virtual Group Coaching Call at ChristineHassler.com/group. You get one-on-one coaching and a guided meditation for only $20.
Enrollment has started for the Maui Retreat September 8-3, 2019. Men, Women, and Couples can embrace the atmosphere of Aloha and reconnect to themselves, mother earth, the divine, and to other amazing like-minded people who will be there. Reserve your spot at ChristineHassler.com/hawaii or email [email protected] for more information.
- Is there a challenging situation in your life you are attempting to find peace in but you just can’t seem to get there?
- Have you been through or are you going through a breakup or divorce that is rocking your sense of self-worth?
- Are you feeling the choices you may have made are a result of pain from your past rather than a choice that is in alignment with your highest good?
- For women, are you tapped into your warrior woman?
Melissa is looking for guidance on how to stay in alignment with her higher self while going through a breakup.
Melissa’s Key Insights and Ahas:
- Her ex is attempting to cause her pain and suffering.
- She would like to move on with her life as quickly as possible.
- Her ex had affairs with other women.
- She wants to remember she is worthy of love.
- Her biological father gave up his parental rights of her.
- She felt something was wrong with her.
- She judges herself for continuing a generational pattern.
- She is running an unconscious pattern of unworthiness.
- She is trying to be compassionate toward her ex.
- She signed up for the Personal Mastery Course.
How to Get Over It and On With It:
- She needs to fully feel her feelings.
- She needs to realize she has been doing the best she could.
- She needs to bring forth her warrior woman.
- She needs to speak her truth.
- She should milk the situation for all it’s worth emotionally.
- She needs to be kind to the little girl inside of her.
- She needs to find a therapist to work with.
- If you are in an expectation hangover or a challenging time, milk it for all it’s worth. Do the work and get the pain out.
- Don’t make excuses for people who are treating you poorly.
- Find a guide to help you on your journey. Attend a retreat or participate in my Personal Mastery Course.
Rothy’s — Everyday flats for women and girls on the go. They are stylish, classic, and comfortable in four fashionable styles. These cute and sexy shoes made from recycled plastic water bottles are the softest shoes you will ever put on your feet. Rothy’s is offering Over It and On With It listeners free shipping with no minimum purchase with the code ‘OVER’ at checkout. You will love them!
Christine Hassler — Join the Free Over It and On With It Community.
To watch episodes of coaching sessions, go to Youtube.com/christinehassler
[email protected] — Get on the waitlist to be coached on this show.
Tweetables:We sometimes confuse alignment with our higher self with spiritual bypass. http://apple.co/1hO8XZR #overitandonwithit Click To Tweet Are you willing to reach out for support and find someone to help you? http://apple.co/1hO8XZR #overitandonwithit Click To Tweet Being a warrior woman is not about hating men. It’s about fighting for truth and love. http://apple.co/1hO8XZR #overitandonwithit Click To Tweet