This call is about honoring your intuition and truth. Michelle wants to know why she keeps sabotaging herself and why she keeps quitting. But, we uncover that she is not sabotaging herself; she’s just not answering her calling.
Even if you don’t know what your life calling is, you know when something is a ‘hell yes’ or a ‘hell no.’ In order to break free from situations where you are settling and you know it’s just not right you may have to leave a hell no situation in order for a hell yes situation to appear. So many times our most challenging situations reveal our purpose. Our karma becomes our dharma.
When reframing difficult situations from your past you can look at it two ways. You can believe that you need to make up for something you did wrong but it just perpetuates the idea that you are unworthy or undeserving in some way and need to suffer. Or, you can look at the difficult situation as a setup for what is your true calling.
If you are trying to change something about yourself, rather than changing the circumstance you are in, consider that you may not be in the right situation. It may be time to go! It’s time to honor your calling and become aligned with something that fits into your purpose. Don’t wait for certainty. Listen to your intuition. Let your purpose be your comfort, not your fears.
I am headed to Australia for the entire month of February. If you would like to be part of a half-day intensive, a session with me or to attend my Master Class for Coaches in Sydney, use the link to sign up or email Jill@ChristineHassler.com.
Would you like to be a part of a free Over It and On With It community? Listen to any of my podcasts to find out more.
- Are you in a soul-sucking job, relationship, city, etc.? Is there something you would love to do that seems random or unrealistic?
- Do you want to make changes but fear keeps getting in the way?
- Was there an event, or events, in your childhood that are really big clues as to what your purpose is today?
Michelle feels a calling to start a career in hospice but she has a pattern of stopping and starting things in her life.
Michelle’s Key Insights and Ahas:
- She doesn’t follow through when she feels she should.
- She fears her abilities based on a childhood traumatic experience.
- She is a sensitive person.
- She is drawn to help people transition into death.
- The childhood incident may have happened to reveal her true calling.
How to Get Over It and On With It:
- She needs to realize she is not responsible for saving people.
- She needs to stay focused on her mission and finally step into her calling.
- She should reach out to mentors and connect with people who do the work she wants to do.
- She should let go of the beliefs that she sabotages things and that she is a quitter.
- Write down all the situations in your life. If they are not hell yeses than they are hell nos. Get Expectation Hangover and work through the Life Lessons exercise to help you connect the dots.
- Work with any limiting beliefs that are keeping you in fear and allow the universe to surprise you. Ask the universe for things you want in your life.
Daily Harvest — Super easy to prepare, organic superfoods delivered to your door. Use promo code OVERIT to get 3 free Daily Harvest cups added to your first box.
Freshbooks is easy to use cloud accounting software for self-employed professionals. Freshbooks wants to help you master your business with online payments and project management options. Receive an unrestricted 30-day free trial at Freshbooks.com/Christine, just use OVERITANDONWITH IT in the how did you hear about us section.
Christine Hassler —Join the Free Over It and On With It Community